Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home Again

So we made it back to Rusk about 8:30 Tuesday night. Monday and Tuesday were unpleasant as I was struggling with a stomach bug that made traveling very uncomfortable. Spent all day Wednesday in bed, and now I'm up and at em. I wasnt able to go to church last night, and really missed my kids, so I went to the high school lunches today to see them.
I'm uploading a few more videos to my youtube account (search fbcsm71 on youtube.com) and all my pictures to my picasa account. You can view them here: http://picasaweb.google.com/fbcsm71
I'm thankful for the chance to go and minister to people who are hungry for the message of Jesus Christ. They seem to be so much like the Philippian church in that they have so little but are able to give so much. What a joy it was to have a small window to peek into their lives.

No comments: