Sunday, August 24, 2008

Moved

You know that feeling you get when you got just the right amount of sleep? You wake up and have that rested sense of perfect sleep. Especially nice when it hasnt happened in a while. That's a pleasant awakening.

After pondering so much yesterday and today about music moving me, that part of me was awakened on the way home from Houston tonight. I stopped by Pineywoods on the way home to pick up some of Melo and my shoes. On the way out the driveway, I turned off the radio, rolled down the windows and opened the sunroof. For a long while there (until the rain made me close everything) the wind, God and me had a pow wow.

I told Him what was on my heart and really just tuned into His for about an hour or so. It was very refreshing. Then I cranked a CD back up and was MOVED by the songs I wailed before my King. The part of me that is moved by spending time tuned in to God (worship) awakened. What a pleasant awakening.

No comments: