Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Breakfast

At times throughout the year, my dear friend Trampus and I meet on Monday's for breakfast. I usually make the short drive to Jacksonville, pick him up and head over to la Fonda del Sol for breakfast burritos. Trampus is in the long process of building a house (praying for you Charlan) so we are not meeting at this time.
That said, today I did have breakfast with some dear friends. We met at Big Al's and I had the best non-mexican breakfast burrito ever. The best part of my morning wasn't the food though. It was the company of two incredibly Godly young women. I had invited any of the kids who were exempt to meet there and Elizabeth and Laura took me up on it.
Sometimes ministry means you are around a lot of students, but get to know few of them. Im glad God has me in a place where I can get to know kids like these two. They have a heart to know Him and make Him known. And spending time with them today made me want to do the same.

No comments: